Monday, May 5, 2014


privilege (noun):  something regarded as a rare opportunity and bringing particular pleasure
 
My name is Julie Springer, and I have the privilege of overseeing Social Media, Digital Communications, and assisting with Public Relations for Jeremy Clements Racing.  I say “privilege” because in all honesty, that is exactly what it is.  It is not just a job.  It’s not a stepping stone in the industry or a position to list on my resume.  It’s an incredible opportunity given to me by great people.

I met Jeremy in 2011, when he attended a charity event my son and I were hosting.  Immediately he bonded with my son and has since been a role model for him.  Shortly thereafter, I met his family and the rest of the race team, who welcomed me into their fold and into their family.

I started helping JCR part time almost 2 years ago, volunteering my time to help them with sponsorship. In  July 2013 left my full time position to work full time for the Team.  I may not be driving a brand new expensive car on my simple pay, but this job is worth more than my paycheck.  I get to work for people who are honest and have integrity; who never stray from their core values or faith; who have hopes and dreams of success in the industry; and who refuse to give up. And most importantly, appreciate everyone who works to support them and the Team.

I look forward to the opportunity to take you “Inside Jeremy Clements Racing”, from my perspective and share with you why it is a privilege to be part of this Team.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment